By Viggo Boesen
Designed in 1936
With our ICONS-collection we revitalize iconic pieces of furniture from some of Europe’s most skilled and important architects and designers. Arne Jacobsen, Nanna and Jørgen Ditzel, Viggo Boesen and Franco Albini were all pioneers of their time – They broke new ground when they made experimental shapes with the sturdy materials of rattan and wicker.
- Width: 73 cm (28.74 inches)
- Height: 88 cm (34.64 inches)
- Depth: 83 cm (32.67 inches)
- Seat Depth: 65 cm (25.59 inches)
- Seat Height: 33 cm (12.99 inches)
- Indoor use.