All Sika Design offers a limited 2-year warranty. This warranty is available to authorized dealers (original invoice customers only) for workmanship and materials on Sika Design products. If a Sika Design product is found to be defective in that time period and reported
with supporting photos, Sika Design will, at its sole discretion instruct repairs, refund or replace the product.
- Loose art-fiber threads that can easily be tucked back in, or glued down:
(Click link for repair video: Weave Repair)
- Warranty limited to products used in the intended manner-chairs are to be used for sitting only and leaning back on the two back legs is considered hazardous and damages arising from such use are not covered.
- Minor variations in color and texture of finishes
- General wear and tear, mold, or natural fading of the materials used.
- Damage caused by acts of nature
- Damage caused from reckless care
- Any damage arising from insufficient care, or not following storage instruction
- Rust/corrosion caused from scratches or abrasions that result from general wear and tear, and which cannot be removed via periodic standard cleaning and maintenance processes
- Any changes in the visual appearance of wood that are directly linked to aging. As wood is a living material, it will gradually silver naturally over time
- Freight damages
- Unauthorized repair or alterations as well as results of fire, flood, etc.
- Not every item in this price list is appropriate for Contract use. Specifier should have general knowledge of how the product will be used and if there are any questions as to the appropriateness of a particular product, inquiries should be made to email@example.com.
- All defects MUST be resolved with the retailer. Any defects for Contract use must be reported with supporting photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.