By Nanna & Jørgen Ditzel
Designed in 1951
Danish furniture designers Nanna and Jørgen Ditzel started their own design studio in 1946 after they had completed their education on the School of Arts and Crafts furniture school. Ditzel's experimental approach to materials resulted in the 3-legged rattan chair "Rana". Rana is one of the first chairs based on the idea of integrating a shell on a frame in one piece. The 3-legged rattan chair initiated the rediscovery of rattan's many properties. Sika-Design is honored with the Interior Innovation award selection label, in January 2013 at the furniture fair in Cologne.
- Width: 75 cm (29.5 inches)
- Height: 74 cm (29.1 inches)
- Depth: 82 cm (32.3 inches)
- Seat Height: 35 cm (13.8 inches)
- Seat and back cushion sold separately.